Jun 9, 2024

Lego story #032: Sayonara, little people

Gallery of minifigures sold last year.

This fantastic Witch is from the BAM line (Build-a-Minifigure). The owl is an add-on accessory.


Aren't the robes splendid? The original BAM face is an older (male) wizard. I picked this head as it had nicer faces.



Emmett from The Lego Movie. There are many variations of Emmett. This one is notable for the cowlick hair and alarmed face. Found him in a sack of used toys someone gave my parents.



Picked up an old Pirates set (2009, set 6329) at BookOff and sold for a nice small profit.





I couldn't resist getting a used copy of a Lego Star Wars Y-Wing microfighter (2017, set 75162). Kept the tiny ship, sold the pilot.




Din Djarin and Grogu are common minifigures. This pair came from a Star Wars Spider Tank (2023, set 75361, based on Mandalorian Season 3), which I bought solely for the Bo-Katan minifigure.


Managed to sell Din, Grogu, and the spider tank pretty quick.


Also found a secondhand Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder (2020, set 75271). It's a lovely set, and I'll show you the landspeeder in a future post. I kept the landspeeder and Jawa minifigure.

If I remember right, this is the only set where Luke comes with this beige pauldron, and it's a unique one as far as I know. The material is nice, got a real cloth-like feel.


Professor Huyang and Marrok are two of the four characters in Lego Star Wars' recent Jedi T-6 Shuttle (2023, set 75362, from the TV show Ahsoka). Huyang is really well done.



Marrok's helmet is just super cool. Too bad he wasn't in the show more.




OK, this guy isn't Lego but I wanted to keep a record of him somewhere. Happened to sell him during the same period as the minifigures above.


This Link (from the Legend of Zelda series) was a gift from my brother-in-law possibly 10 years back. So he was displayed for ages, and I didn't mind parting with him after that good long season.


Excellent and worth the price for all the customization and joint articulation. He was probably the first toy figure I ever took photos of.


Alternate faces, alternate hair, alternate hands.


I trust they're all in good homes.