Jun 14, 2024

Lego story #033: Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder (2020)

One of my favorite Star Wars vehicles.

Lego 75271 Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder takes us back to the beginning of the very first Star Wars movie. 



There's even a Jawa to remind us this takes place on Tatooine.


Back of the Jawa's "cave".


A black hunting rifle for Luke is attached to the side of the landspeeder.



Let me show you the secret compartment, under the middle engine.


Luke's binoculars are inside the secret compartment.



Sorry, one thing I missed was taking a photo of the cockpit control panel.


As mentioned in my last post, Luke's pauldron is a unique one. It exists only in this 2020 set. The rest of Luke, however, is a preexisting minifigure.


Don't you think the landspeeder front looks like a cream wafer sandwich?

I love this set and was happy I found it on the secondhand market -- for cheap, because it belonged to a kid. Only one tiny piece was missing, a chair corner that isn't highly visible.

Later I sold Luke and C-3PO (outrageous, I know) for cash. They're very iconic but not special to me.




Now Ahsoka and Sabine are sitting in that cockpit. Going for a girls' night out, possibly!