Jan 15, 2024

Lego story #030: Solitude of an Arcadian Hut

Alternate build for the 21318 Ideas Treehouse.

I was ill for a month and a half, which put everything on hold. The thought of my hobbies was covered in a layer of "yuck," because of the nausea I was experiencing. Thankfully, that nausea has subsided by half. Now I'm catching up on photos from my backlog. 

So here is Arcadian Hut by nobsta, a 2,200-piece alternate build for the Ideas Treehouse (which was over 3,000 pieces).


















And there you have it: an impressive MOC. The only real trouble I had building it was the tree branches. Some branches were prone to falling off, so it took me almost 30 minutes to get everything stable enough for a photo.

It's a nice display model, but you'd need space for the broad foliage. The best thing about this MOC is that it's free! Very generous of designer nobsta. Do take a peek at their other Treehouse-related builds.