Sep 15, 2024

Lego story #038: How to combine Lego Friends and Star Wars

The coolest ladies on a ladies' night out.

For my birthday, I received extended time off from my kids (a newborn and a preschoolers). Here's what I did with my time: a Lego mashup of Friends and Star Wars.

The set is Lego Friends 41392, Nature Glamping, aimed at ages 6+ (yes, start them young on glamping!). Thought it would make a great birthday present for Miss S in a year or two.

The minifigures are from three different Star Wars sets: 75631, 75362, and 75053/75127).

Smartphones: a camping essential these days.


Don't forget your hairbrush and lipstick either.

Sleepovers are the best.


Marshmellows and stargazing.


Jacuzzi time.

Target practice.


Good to have a Mandalorian pal of a different clan.


How Mandalorians ride a bike.


There's always time for a lesson, young Padawan.


The cast (left to right): Sabine, Hera, Ahsoka, Bo-Katan.

A pity I couldn't show you the latest Hera minifigure (she's hard to get a hold of) which features an awesome fur-lined pilot's jacket.


And that is how you combine Lego Friends and Star Wars!