Jul 7, 2024

Lego story #036: Ahsoka Tano's T-6 Jedi Shuttle

It's swooshable. It's rotatable! But somewhat unfinished...

I bought Ahsoka's ship (75362) only a few weeks after its release last September. Wanted to be quick in reselling it so I'd get a good price. I purchased it just for the Ahsoka and Sabine minifigures.


Thought I was lucky to find a used copy at 80% of retail price. But when it arrived, I was dismayed to find the ship was not fully dismantled, was DUSTY, and had HAIR. Yuck. Of course I gave it all a good antibacterial clean-over.



The wings rotate around the main body.


It's a lovely model . . . except for the underside. What happened there? Cost-saving, probably. Would you rather have the 4 minifigures, or finished wings?


The cockpit opens. Only one minifigure will fit, though.


There are two side compartments. The one above is a tiny space representing Huyang's workshop. You can stick a few weapons in there, but that's about it.








Minifigs and accessories (above). Spare parts (below).



I was about to say this is the latest iteration of Ahsoka Tano, but a new one was just announced (set 75385, which will also feature an updated Grand Admiral Thrawn minifigure).





The best version of Sabine Wren, at least in terms of torso. A pity she didn't get an arm printing (and here's one reason why not all Lego minifigs get arm prints).





Huyang's minifigure is pretty awesome. I really liked his character in the Ahsoka TV series too.



Marrok looks pretty cool, too. That helmet! Such a pity we didn't have more of this side character.



Selling the ship, Huyang, and Marrok meant I was able to acquire Ahsoka and Sabine at great value -- something like a quarter of the current market price.

I did the same later with the Spider Tank (another Star Wars Lego set) to get Bo-Katan at low cost.

Now . . . I've been posting a lot of Star Wars stuff and will move on to a different theme soon. But I've got just one more SW set to show you! For a change, it won't be a ship. Stay tuned.